Domaine de Gavaudun takes very seriously the protection of your personal data.
Domaine de Gavaudun is the trading name of the sarl SEDG, headquartered in Vezou, 47150 Gavaudun (France), with € 180 000 capital, registered at RCS Agen under No. 415 289 222 00010.
Tél. +33 5 53 36 21 90 e-mail : see website contact form
In accordance with the French legislation in force, our customer and prospects file has been declared with a NS-048 statement and registered with the CNIL under number 1350901.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
For more information, see Wikipedia.org GDPR
For more information, see cookieinfo.org
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect your personal information. These are used only:
• to simplify navigation, the request for information on our site and thus provide you with the best possible service,
• for our statistical and marketing studies, for internal use only, always with the aim of constantly improving our services,
• to send you information about our services by e-mail, unless you object,
• to process your reservation request or any other commercial correspondence.
Your personal information will in no case be transmitted to a third party and remain exclusively reserved for internal use at the Domaine de Gavaudun.
The information collected is processed in order to take your request into account. This information is exclusively intended for the Domaine de Gavaudun.
In application of the law of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access and rectify said information. For any request, you can write to: Domaine de Gavaudun, Vezou, 47150 Gavaudun.
You can also request the pure and simple deletion of data concerning you.
For more information on the "Informatique et Libertés" law, you can consult the CNIL website and download the NS-048 standard from our website.
When you visit our website, we collect technical information from your computer each time you open a page while visiting our sites. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system used, browser type and originating website address, if available.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics, analytics tools that provide us with a set of data and a service to track visitor activity on our site. These tools allow us to improve your online experience and the usability of our website as well as the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. They are in no way used to collect personal information about you and we do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
We also use various services:
• the channel manager (central reservation system) Beds24.com, for processing reservations;
• Guest Suite for processing user reviews;
• MyBeezBox to offer special offers;
• other accessory partners in order to provide you with relevant information on our domain and our region.
To our knowledge, these partners comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
All the e-mail addresses that we use have been collected on the occasion of requests for information received or exchanges of correspondence. We never buy address files. However, if you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, simply let us know and we will delete your address.